If you’ve been interested in getting involved with Hardy Girls Healthy Women, we have a variety of opportunities to choose from. Our busy seasons are Winter and Spring. Volunteering can be from your home or at our Portland or Waterville offices. Reach out!
Join a Committee! Committees meet monthly (often by video) and connect you with a group of engaged women and girls:
- Development: Friendraising!; help us identify potential sponsors; recruit donors; build and maintain
our list of women-owned businesses; help with fundraising events.
- Marketing & PR: help write press releases and place our stories with local and statewide media outlets; bring your graphic design and/or videography experience to help with promotional materials.
- Administrative/office support
- Girls Rock! Awards (opportunities November through March): serve on the planning committee; outreach for award nominees; “Adopt an Award Winner” by outreaching to her hometown and garnering coverage for her brilliance and then meet her at the event!
- Attend Girls Rock! Awards and Conferences to assist with set-up, check in, and action spots
- Table at a community event (with a member of the Girls Advisory Board)
- Poster ambassador: hang HGHW posters in your community