Check out the race results HERE.
The Freaky 5k is a reminder that Halloween should be about imaginative and creative costumes, not the frighteningly sexualized ones peddled to even the youngest girls. We invite you to join us for a costumes appreciated trot through town in support of Hardy Girls Healthy Women. Grab a bed sheet or a boa (and maybe a friend) and we will see you there!
Pre-registration is closed. You are welcome to come and register at the event! Day of registration is $35 for adults and $25 for youth & students. Prices include a rad green ruckus yowie, pre-race festivities, and a timed result.
Teams are three or more runners who commit to at least starting the race together. They qualify for the Team Costume Prize and each team member gets a discount on registration. Adults on teams pay $20 and students on teams pay $10. Before you register as a team, agree on a team name so you all put the same thing on your registration form.
Do you feel like you just have so much more to give? Is this your jam? Or your peanut butter? Consider fundraising for this great cause with a fun race as your excuse. Set up your fundraising page or contact Kelli at email@example.com for more details. (If you raise $50 or more, we will waive your registration fee).
The Costume Contest will include awards in 4 categories: Scariest, Best Team and Most Creative. New this year is a fourth category, Hardiest. The Hardiest Costume will be awarded to the individual or team whose costume(s) highlights a ruckus causer.
The course will be clearly marked and there will be road crossers.
- Start around the paved “loop” and around clockwise.
- Exit parking lot and cross Mayflower Hill To run with traffic.
- Run Mayflower Hill down to Taylor Ave. Take right onto Taylor then right onto Highland Ave.
- Cross 1st Rangeway. Turn left and follow 1st Rangeway.
- Turn right onto paved path (new – used to be a road) that goes onto Mount Merici Ave.
- When Mount Merici Ave ends, turn left onto Mayflower. Stay on left.
- Turn left onto Colby Runnal’s hill trails.
- Follow tree line up hill and cut through to old soccer field behind President’s house.
- Follow campus paths and cross road at same road crossing as start. Proceed to finish.
Interested in sponsorship opportunities? Contact Kelli firstname.lastname@example.org or 207-861-8131